Advanced Practitioner Level - Maintaining Change
The purpose of this course is to enhance and advance your current level of IEMT skills. Hence there will very little time spent on basic eye movement techniques, so please ensure that you are well practiced prior to the course.
If you require a refresher of the Practitioner course I am happy to offer you a special deal on booking both courses.
Practitioner Level - Creating Change
Part 1: Updating Kinaesthetic IEMT Models
Deeper ways of working plus new understanding an applications of the 5 Patterns of Chronicity, Emotional Pillars and the Trauma model
- System Thinking - Zero/Non-Zero Sum Game
- Provocative Questioning and Session Framing
- 5 Patterns of Chronicity in Therapeutic Work
- 3 Pillars of Depression in Action
- PTSD model other uses
- Advanced Kinaesthetic IEMT questioning
- Working with Phobias and Pain
Part 2: Identity Re-imprinting and Connections
What makes us who we are - Identity, personality and beliefs. Anthropomorphised identity states; connecting to others and relationships work. Applying Metaphors work to identity issues.
- Advanced Identity IEMT
- Identity “Want” & “Need” Drivers
- Connecting to Others via Identity
- Eliciting Family Panoramas
- Introduction to Metaphors of Movement
Mandatory: IEMT Certification
Preferable: Membership also of the Association for IEMT Practitioners
Pre-course Assessment: For those who I have not personally trained to IEMT Practitioner level, there may be a requirement to perform a short Q & A and/or self reflective case study to demonstrate your use and competence at the Practitioner level with special emphasis on the 5 Patterns of Chronicity, 3 Pillars and PTSD models.